Skillful Lebanon Lawyers Assist Victims of Vehicular Accidents
Reliable Ohio attorneys seek compensation for clients injured in collisions
If you have been injured in a vehicular accident, the physical, emotional, and financial damage can disrupt your entire life. At a time like this, it can be difficult to manage the legal aspect of your situation, so you need an experienced legal advocate to assert your rights. At Ernst & Associates in Lebanon, we have helped accident victims obtain significant financial recoveries for more than 25 years. Our proven lawyers know how to maximize results for clients, which can include payment for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages and rehabilitation expenses. Whether you have been hurt in a car, truck, boat or other type of vehicle collision, we have the ability and determination to hold the negligent parties accountable.
Trustworthy firm handles litigation relating to car, truck and other crashes
In a free initial consultation, one of our personal injury attorneys can review the circumstances of your accident and assess what type of compensation you might receive. We handle all types of vehicular injury litigation, including cases arising from:
- Car crashes — Ohio is a traditional fault auto insurance state, so the driver who is responsible for the collision is responsible for paying for the damage caused. This means that strong counsel is particularly important to present your case. We can advise you about whether you should seek relief from an insurer or through a lawsuit.
- Truck accidents — Large commercial vehicles and their drivers must conform to specific rules. In many situations, truck accidents are triggered by violations on regulations relating to speed, load weight or driver rest. Our firm will investigate these potential causes and file litigation against all liable parties, including truck owners and the companies that hire trucks.
- Pedestrian injuries — Drivers who ignore pedestrians and the rules that protect them can cause devastating harm. If you or a loved one has been injured while walking, we will vigorously pursue justice in court.
- Train accidents — Serious injuries from derailments and other train accidents are frequently attributed to operator negligence. We have the background and resources to press claims against railroad companies and other defendants.
- Boating accidents — Accidents that occur on boats and personal watercraft demand strong counsel from an attorney who understands the laws governing these claims. With decades of experience, we can give you the best chance at a fair outcome.
Our firm’s lawyers know how to take on insurance companies and hold liable parties accountable. However, the longer you wait to bring a claim, the more difficult it becomes to locate key evidence. Don’t hesitate because of fee concerns. We represent personal injury plaintiffs on a contingency basis, which means that you don’t pay us until you obtain a recovery through a verdict or settlement.
Contact an accomplished Ohio vehicle accident attorney for a free initial consultation
Ernst & Associates represents southwestern Ohio clients in vehicle accident cases and other types of personal injury litigation. Please call 513-268-0738 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Lebanon office.